Delivery, Returns & Cancelation
- Free Super Saver Delivery within the US is usually sent using a ground service, and is typically delivered within 2 to 6 days. Express Delivery in the US is sent on a priority service taking 1 to 5 days depending on location and package contents.
- Please note, orders placed over the weekend (after 1pm Friday) will be sent from us on the following Monday (excluding National Holidays) using the shipping method you selected.
- Items classed as hazardous for shipping (such as Lithium batteries) are typically delivered by ground service and the priority delivery option may not be available for orders containing these items.
- Please contact if you need faster shipping, or special delivery options.
All the products on our website are brand new and most include at least a1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase. Many of our Duracell branded products include a 3-Year Warranty.
With years of experience and our strong relationships with manufacturers, we Guarantee that products shown on the site as suitable for use with a particular model are 100% compatible, or we will provide a replacement or refund.
If you wish to return an item for any reason, we operate a Back to Base returns policy. You must contact us to get an RMA number before returning any items to us.
Note: Within 4 weeks of dispatch, unused items can be returned to us for a refund provided they are in their original undamaged packaging and in re-saleable condition. After 4 weeks we can only replace or repair faulty items.
You can complete an application to return items on-line, or you can contact our customer services team:
To apply on-line to return items:
- Sign in at the top of the page to view Your Account.
- View Your Recent Orders, and click on the order number you would like to return.
- On the order page you will find a link to Return Items. Click on the link and follow the instructions.
- At the end of the process you will receive an RMA number and instructions on how to return the items to us.
Or, contact our Customer Services team to return items:
- Send an email to , quoting your order reference number (eg DUS12345), the reason you wish to return the item and whether you require a replacement or a refund.
- Our Customer Services will then email you with a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Please send the item back to us with the RMA number clearly written on the outer packaging to the following address:
DuracellDirect Returns Dept. 773 Victory Highway West Greenwich, RI 02817
Once we have received the item from you, we will send a replacement or raise a credit and refund you.
For all our products, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item before it is dispatched.
- If you wish to cancel an order which has been dispatched but not yet delivered, please send an email to quoting your Order Reference (eg DUS12345) and the reason for wanting to cancel.
- Once the courier has returned the item to us you will be refunded for the cost of the goods excluding any delivery paid