To find laptop batteries, laptop battery chargers, adapters, and accessories select the manufacturer of your
laptop from the list above.
Duracell Direct carries new laptop chargers, laptop adapters, and accessories in stock and ready to ship.
Our products will power your notebook while you are at home, on the road or in your car. Duracell Direct
carries a wide selection of products compatible with various laptop battery manufacturers so you can find the
right replacement laptop battery. You can also find high quality notebook batteries at low prices. If you have
any questions on laptop chargers or batteries, we have a great customer service and support team available.
Advantages of Duracell Direct Aftermarket Laptop Batteries:
Recharging your Laptop Battery:
- Lower cost when compared to OEM laptop batteries.
- Come brand new and are not refurbished.
- May have a larger power capacity over an OEM laptop battery with improved technology.
- May last longer than an OEM laptop battery with better performance and charging capacity.
- Meet or exceed OEM laptop battery power specifications.
- Our laptop batteries, chargers and ac adapters are 100% compatible, come with a 1 year warranty, and meet CE,
UL, FCC and RoHS certifications for safety and quality.
Increasing Laptop Battery Life when Unplugged:
- New laptop batteries come discharged and should be charged / discharged 3-4 times before reaching full battery capacity.
- Make sure your laptop is completely charged before each use.
- Avoid leaving your laptop plugged in all the time and run the battery down every once in a while.
- Laptops that are stored for more than a few weeks should be fully recharged.
- Keep your laptop battery healthy by fully discharging and recharging it each month.
- Laptop batteries are good for 300-500 or more battery discharge / recharge cycles.
At DuracellDirect.com we are proud to offer our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our laptop batteries, laptop battery chargers, adapters and accessories.
- Fully charge your laptop battery before use.
- Lower the LCD screen brightness on your laptop.
- Set the screen saver to come on after 2 minutes or less for inactivity.
- Activate the laptop’s ‘Power Saver’ mode that is in windows. This can be found under Start > Control Panel > Power Options.
- Don’t leave multiple running programs in the background as it takes up battery power and resources.
- Disable hardware that is not being used, such as Wireless and Bluetooth devices, etc.
- Unplug USB and PC card devices not in use.
- Run the DVD/CD player at a minimum as it can drain battery power quickly when running programs and playing movies.
- Add more memory to your laptop to reduce hard drive usage.
- Set your laptop to hibernate instead of using sleep mode.
- Keep the laptop in a cool place, as heat will cause a battery to discharge more quickly.