To find digital camera batteries, camera battery chargers, and adapters select the manufacturer of your camera from the list above.
Find new digital camera chargers, camera adapters and camera accessories on Duracell Direct. Most of our
products are in stock and ready ship to power your digital camera. We carry products compatible with a
variety of digital camera battery manufacturers so you can get the correct replacement digital camera battery.
We carry high quality digital camera batteries at competitive prices. We also have great support and
customer service for any questions you may have on our batteries, chargers and accessories.
Why Buy Duracell Direct Aftermarket Digital Camera Batteries?
Digital Camera Battery Charging:
- Aftermarket digital camera batteries often cost less than OEM batteries.
- Our digital camera batteries are not refurbished and are brand new battery units.
- Aftermarket batteries often have a higher power capacity due to new battery technology and innovation.
- Our camera batteries and chargers will meet or exceed OEM power specifications.
- All of our digital camera batteries meet CE, UL, FCC and RoHS safety / quality standards.
- A 1 year warranty is available for all digital camera batteries, and a 3 year warranty is available for Duracell brand camera battery packs.
Increasing your Digital Camera Battery Life:
- Make sure to fully recharge your digital camera batteries before taking pictures.
- New digital camera batteries need to be fully charged because they come in a semi discharged state when you receive them.
- Digital cameras with Li-ion batteries can typically last for 300-500+ charge/discharge cycles.
- Avoid overheating your digital camera batteries and charge them in a cool location.
- Digital camera batteries that have been stored for a few weeks or more will lose their charge and should be fully recharged before use.
- Extra digital camera batteries should be purchased and carried on hand to prevent running out of battery power when taking a vast amount of photos.
At DuracellDirect.com we are proud to offer our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our camera batteries, camera battery chargers and adapters.
Digital camera battery life typically sees about 1-3 hours of recording. Depending on how many pictures are
taken, previewing the photos and camera idle time while on.
- Be sure to turn off the digital camera when not in use.
- Put the camera in a cool spot so the batteries don’t heat up. Heat will shorten a battery’s lifespan.
- Use the viewfinder instead of the LCD screen to conserve battery power.
- Try to not use the LCD screen to preview pictures, as this drains the battery quicker.
- Minimize the use of zooming, using autofocus, and using the flash.
- Old digital camera batteries should be replaced if they do not hold a charge.