To find cell phone batteries, cell phone battery chargers, adapters and accessories select the manufacturer of your cell phone from the list above.
Duracell Direct carries a vast amount of cell phone chargers, phone adapters and phone accessories that are
in stock. All of our cell phone products will power your cellular phone either at home or in your car. You can
find high quality cell phone batteries at great prices on DuracellDirect.com. We have great customer service
and support for all of our cell phone battery products.
Duracell Direct Aftermarket Cell Phone Battery Advantages:
Cell Phone Battery Charging:
- Priced more competitively than OEM cell phone batteries.
- Are brand new and not refurbished cell phone batteries.
- Often carry a higher power capacity when compared to OEM cell phone batteries.
- Extended battery packs may be available that last 2-3 times longer between charges than the OEM battery.
- Meet or exceed OEM power specifications for all cell phone batteries and chargers.
- Meet CE, UL, FCC and RoHS specifications for safe and high quality standards, and includes a 1 year warranty.
Increasing your Cell Phone Battery Life:
- Fully charge your cell phone battery before use.
- Use a USB or AC adapter for your car to charge your cell phone battery while on the go.
Typical charge time for a Li-ion cell phone battery is 4-6 hours, and Nickel based (NiMH / NiCd) batteries take
8-16 hours to fully charge. Charge times will vary based on phone type and applications used.
NiMH and NiCd batteries may suffer from the memory effect and should be fully drained before charging.
Li-Ion batteries need not be fully discharged before charging as this chemistry type does not suffer from the
“memory effect.” Make sure you charge your cell phone in a cool spot to avoid excessive heat when charging.
Heat can damage your cell phone battery if it is charging in the car on a hot summer day, next to a
heater, or by a window in direct sunlight.
Replace your cell phone battery with a new one if it does not hold a charge very long. A battery over 1 year
old tends to lose its capacity more quickly than when it was new and should be replaced.
At DuracellDirect.com we are proud to offer our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all of our cell phone batteries, cell phone battery chargers, adapters and accessories.
- Typical battery life for a cell phone is 6 hours, depending if it is idling or used frequently during talk time.
- Turn off your cell phone when it’s not in use, in a poor reception area, at school, at work, or in a meeting.
- Keep the cell phone cool as heat can cause a battery to drain its battery more quickly.
- Turn off cell phone vibration mode, turn the ringer down / volume down, and turn the light brightness down.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GSM, and unnecessary phone applications or programs running in the background.
- Enabling flight mode will conserve battery life, but you will not be able to communicate on the cell phone.
Analog cell phones will drain battery power very quickly when compared to a digital cell phone. Some cell phones
come equipped with an analog/digital signal and battery life will drain quickly when roaming in analog mode for